- Turkey unveils it’s first High-speed train, aims to have a high speed network within 10 years
- Beijing to Hong Kong high-speed line to be completed 8 years ahead of schedule – the journey time should be down to 10 hours, when I made the journey from HK to Shanghai about 12 years ago it took 32 hours.
- UK high-speed network takes another step – when will they stop taking steps and actually get round to building the thing
- Illinois after money for high-speed routes – does this show how much interest there is in building new railways in USA
- So is New York – I am not reading electrification in any of the articles; they will also need to build bridges or raise the lines above road level. Lots of work in US just to bring rail lines up to current standards